George Frederick Army Airfield Barracks – Aircraft Hall 4
Renovation and adaptation of aircraft Hall 4 for the German army’s new weapon system. The building is a protected monument (1937) and is divided into several areas with different functions. Use of the Hall is as a restoration hall with six working docks, one for each aircraft, including all facilities required for maintenance as well as supply points. Maintenance work was carried out at the highest technical level for the optical electronic equipment of the aircraft in the clean room.