Army Airfield at Fritzlar Hall 3 and 4
In the course of a restoration of the aircraft halls 3 and 4 an adjustment was made to the new weapons systems of the German armed forces. The buildings are listed/protected (1937) and are divided into several areas with different functions. The main body of the hall is used as a refurbishing hall with four working docks for one aircraft each, including all facilities required for the maintenance and supply points. In the structural workshop, there is a helicopter parking space with an adjacent workshop area for laminating, sanding and polishing, as well as spray painting works (varnishing and drying facilities). Maintenance work on the optical electronic equipment of the aircraft are carried out at the highest technical level in the clean room.